top of page

주사랑교회 모임

공개·49 성도님

[[[LIVE HD<<<]!!!!]] Rogaška vs. Olimpija live watch 01/10/2023


Jul 29, 2023 — liga 2023/24 Regular Season stage. Match live stream, score and risk ... Since the football match is over, bets on NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK ...


minutes played (last 6) 76% 0 Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 0% 100% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 07/29/23 5-0 2-0 20 - 7 10- 2 98 - 40 12 - 2 5 (24%) 1. 33 7 Team form 1. 33 (+6%) total 1. 33 (+33%) total 1. 00 Rogaška Last 6 Matches All League Cups 21. 10 03:00 Celje 7. 10 Domžale 5. 10 Brežice 17:00 27. 9 2 - 0 Bravo 1-0 12 - 6 5 - 2 68 - 89 0 - 3 0 (37%) 1 (44%) 2. 7 3 23. 9 0 - 2 Mura 0-1 14 - 6 3 - 3 88 - 59 8 - 5 0 (33%) 2 (40%) 3. 25 2. 45 16. 9 Aluminij 1 - 2 0-2 9 - 9 4 - 5 73 - 48 6 - 7 2 (47%) 4 (25%) 1. 95 3. 5 3. 2 3. NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 10/1/2023. Preview match NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana, team, start time. Tribuna. comStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingGet welcome pack up to 9500$Get welcome bonus up to 6000€Get welcome offer up to 2250C$Get welcome bonus up to 8000$Game eventsFull-timeNK Olimpija LjubljanaSubsHead - to - HeadLast 1 gamesNK Rogaska0WinsNK Olimpija Ljubljana1WinsSlovenia. PrvaLiga. Saturday, 29 July, 2023All matchesLatest matches NK RogaskaSlovenia. NK Rogaska vs Olimpija Ljubljana Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsSlovenia - 1. SNLNK Rogaska vs Olimpija LjubljanaStarts In -:-:-NK RogaskaOlimpija LjubljanaDouble ChanceTie or Olimpija LjubljanaNK Rogaska or Olimpija LjubljanaMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5NK Rogaska win and over 1. 5NK Rogaska win and under 1. 5Olimpija Ljubljana win and over 1. 5Olimpija Ljubljana win and under 1. ▶️ NK Rogaska vs Olimpija Ljubljana Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. 9 1 - 1 Radomlje 1-1 8 - 9 53 - 50 7 - 5 4 (31%) 3 (46%) 2. 6 20. 8 2 - 2 Maribor 13 - 14 7 - 7 49 - 63 2 - 6 3 (26%) 6 (36%) 5 13. 8 0-0 14 - 2 5 - 0 85 - 38 9 - 2 6 (35%) 3 (29%) 6. 5 see more Olimpija Last 6 Matches 19:45 Slovan Bratislava 28. 9 Koper 7 - 2 84 - 56 6 - 5 5 (70%) 2 (30%) 1. 75 4. 2 4 - 2 1-2 12 - 16 41 - 72 4 - 6 3 (39%) 4 (58%) 3. NK Rogaska vs NK Publikum Celje Head to Head NK Publikum Celje vs NK Rogaska Head to Head , Prediction , Live · NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska Head to Head , Prediction , Live · FC Koper vs NK ... Olimpija vs Rogaška | 1. SNL | “Live scores” + “Preview” Follow the live scores of Olimpija vs Rogaška in the 1. SNL on OneFootball. NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska, Slovenia Slovenia: 1.Liga, NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska live stream on 29/07/2023, powered by RBTV Live Stream. Wednesday, 27 September, 2023Slovenia. Saturday, 23 September, 2023Slovenia. Saturday, 16 September, 2023Slovenia. Sunday, 3 September, 2023Slovenia. Sunday, 20 August, 2023Latest matches NK Olimpija LjubljanaSlovenia. Thursday, 28 September, 2023Slovenia. Saturday, 23 September, 2023UEFA Europa Conference League. Wednesday, 20 September, 2023Slovenia. Sunday, 3 September, 2023Champions League (qualification)Conference League (qualification)P: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5Stadium: Športni center Rogaška SlatinaAssistants: M. NK Rogaska - Olimpija Ljubljana Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije: Football Scores & Highlights - 30/03/2024Follow the Prva liga Telemach Slovenije live Football match between NK Rogaska and Olimpija Ljubljana with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on March 30th, 2024. Catch the latest NK Rogaska and Olimpija Ljubljana news and find up to date Prva liga Telemach Slovenije standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more. 28 -1. 25 Goals Under Over 2. 5 2. 1 1. 7 Corners 10. 0 1. 88 1. 93 Rogaška Thursday: Slovenian Cup (1st Round) Rogaška is playing against Brežice an important Slovenian Cup game (1st Round - 1/1) Olimpija Thursday: UEFA Europa Conference League (Group Stage) Olimpija is playing against Slovan Bratislava an important UEFA Europa Conference League game (Group Stage - 1/1) Summary Team Strength 72% Avg. NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-01Match Details Who: NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana Competition: PrvaLiga When: 2023-10-01, 16:00 Venue: Mestni stadion Rogaska Slatina NK Rogaska will host NK Olimpija Ljubljana at Mestni stadion Rogaska Slatina on 2023-10-01 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in PrvaLiga. NK Rogaska, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. NK Olimpija Ljubljana, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Rogaska - Football Statistics Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. Premier League · Serie A. Rogaška vs Olimpija: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionSlovenia 1. SNL Preview match VS Slovenia - 1. SNL - 10/01/23 16:00 - 11. Round Stadium Mestni stadion Rogaška Slatina ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 6 4. 75 1. 4 Pre match odds 4. 5 4. 33 1. 57 Asian handicap Line +0. 98 1. 73 -0. 75 +1 1. 76 2. 03 -1 +1. 25 1. 55 2. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 18% chance of a home win, and a 59% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Previous results The head-to-head record for NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana is worth a look. NK Rogaska have won 0 meetings with NK Olimpija Ljubljana, while NK Olimpija Ljubljana have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for NK Rogaska vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NK Rogaska and NK Olimpija Ljubljana? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing NK Rogaska, 2 tips backing NK Olimpija Ljubljana and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 18% against the NK Rogaska finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 59% against NK Olimpija Ljubljana winning. The draw is rated at 23%. NK Rogaška vs NK Olimpija Ljubljana live score, H2H and NK Rogaška NK Olimpija Ljubljana live score (and video online live stream) starts on 1 Oct 2023 at 13:00 UTC time at Mestni stadion Rogaska Slatina stadium, ...


소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 다른 회원과의 교류 및 업데이트 수신, 동영상 공유 등의 활동을 시작하세요.

성도님

bottom of page