top of page

주사랑교회 모임

공개·51 성도님

[STREAMING!!] Cittadella vs Lecco live online 1 October 2023

Cittadella AS vs Lecco Odds · Cittadella AS. −165 · Draw. +280 · Lecco. +425.

League Oct 0102:00 AMGamba OsakaFC TokyoNotify me when I can watch it. Liga F Oct 0106:00 AMReal MadridUDG TenerifeWatch soonFLATRATEHD Liga F Oct 0106:00 AMReal Betis SevilleReal Sociedad San SebastianNotify me when I can watch it. Eredivisie Oct 0106:15 AMVitesse ArnhemNEC NijmegenNotify me when I can watch it. Super Lig Oct 0106:30 AMKasimpasa IstanbulFatih Karagumruk IstanbulNotify me when I can watch it. Serie A Oct 0106:30 AMEmpoli FCBologna FCWatch soonFLATRATEHD Serie A, Women Oct 0106:30 AMAC MilanSSD NapoliNotify me when I can watch it. Lecco - Cittadella Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Highlights - 01/04/2024Follow the Serie B live Football match between Lecco and Cittadella with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on April 1st, 2024. Catch the latest Lecco and Cittadella news and find up to date Serie B standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more. AS Cittadella - Calcio Lecco 1912: Live Stream & on TV00 Days 09 Hours 45 Minutes 27 SecondsSerie B(Match day 8) Calcio Lecco 1912 Oct 01 10:15 AM AS Cittadella Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Calcio Lecco 1912 @ AS Cittadella: Live Stream & on TV today Calcio Lecco 1912 @ AS Cittadella is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Oct 01 at 10:15 AM. Event detailsOct 01Start dateStadio Pier Cesare TombolatoStadiumSerie BCompetitionCalcio Lecco 1912Away teamAS CittadellaHome teamSoccer Matches today J. Cittadella AS vs Lecco Soccer Betting Odds & Lines Cittadella AS vs Lecco Odds · Cittadella AS. −165 · Draw. +280 · Lecco. +425. Geo-restrictions apply. Published 00:49, 30 September 2023 Cittadella vs Lecco Odds With a 61% chance of winning, Cittadella are favourites to win this Serie B match and they’re available at betting odds of 1. 64 with the bookies. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 5. 50 about Lecco. The odds suggest that Under 2. 5 Goals is the likelier outcome in this match. On the Both Teams to Score market, there isn’t much between the BTTS Yes and No options in terms of price. Key Cittadella vs Lecco stats: 8 of the last 10 Cittadella home matches have resulted in BTTS NoCittadella failed to score in 7 of their last 10 home matchesIn 5 of the last 7 Cittadella matches, there have been Under 2. 5 Goals this season The best angle of attack could be backing Under 2. 5 Goals. Our betting tip pays at odds of 1. 75 and we’re not expecting goals when the two teams clash in the Serie B. If you’re expecting a low-scoring affair, then it might be worth looking at the draw price which covers the 0-0 or 1-1 scoreline. Last MatchesCittadella played Catanzaro in their last match and this was an away game at Stadio Nicola Ceravolo. The scoreline was a 1-1 draw in this Serie B encounter, with Lorenzo Carissoni scoring for Cittadella. Lecco´s previous match was a 2-1 loss against FeralpiSalo at Stadio Rigamonti Ceppi. They had three shots on target and four corners in the Serie B match, with Nicolo Buso on the scoresheet. Predicted LineupsCittadella (predicted lineup): Elhan Kastrati, Matteo Angeli, Nicola Pavan, Lorenzo Carissoni, Alessandro Salvi, Alessio Vita, Simone Branca, Giuseppe Carriero, Claudio Cassano, Tommy Maistrello, Andrea Magrassi. Lecco (predicted lineup): Umberto Saracco, Matteo Battistini, Luca Marrone, Alessandro Caporale, Davide Guglielmotti, Artur Ionita, Giorgio Galli, Giovanni Crociata, Franco Lepore, Andrija Novakovich, Lorenzo Di Stefano. Football, Italy: Lecco live scores, results, fixtures Calcio Lecco 1912 page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Find out each team’s formation along with the substitutes. Injuries & Suspensions Type Name Info No players are currently reported injured or suspended. Check out the latest injuries and suspensions. You can find out the length of absence for each player, with injury news being updated regularly. Make sure you check out the latest squads and access the up-to-date player stats. AS Cittadella – Calcio Lecco: Live score, updates and Match AS Cittadella vs Calcio Lecco in the Serie B (10/1/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Cittadella vs Lecco Prediction Under 2. 5 Goals @ 1. 75 Bet Now Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. There are hundreds of markets when it comes to betting on the Serie B coupon and we recommend visiting the leading betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the game. Team News Our Cittadella vs Lecco team news will highlight the injuries for both squads, with the lineups giving you a helping hand with your bets. We’re on hand to provide you with full details of the latest Serie B squads. Cittadella vs Lecco Lineups Cittadella Predicted Lineup 4-3-1-2 Lecco Predicted Lineup 3-5-2 36 Elhan Kastrati 04 Matteo Angeli 26 Nicola Pavan 24 Lorenzo Carissoni 02 Alessandro Salvi 16 Alessio Vita 23 Simone Branca 20 Giuseppe Carriero 10 Claudio Cassano 32 Tommy Maistrello 09 Andrea Magrassi 22 Umberto Saracco 13 Matteo Battistini 34 Luca Marrone 17 Alessandro Caporale 44 Davide Guglielmotti 27 Artur Ionita 96 Giorgio Galli 21 Giovanni Crociata Franco Lepore 90 Andrija Novakovich 73 Lorenzo Di Stefano 27 Sep Serie B Catanzaro 1-1 Cittadella 24 Sep 0-3 Como 18 Sep Sampdoria 1-2 26 Sep Lecco FeralpiSalo 23 Sep Modena 0-0 16 Sep 0-2 Brescia The latest Cittadella vs Lecco lineups, including predicted lineups and confirmed starting 11s. Cittadella Vs Lecco: Head to Head 10/1 Cittadella Vs Lecco: Head to Head. The 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since 2012. Cittadella vs Lecco Prediction, Lineups & OddsCittadella and Lecco have the potential to cancel each other out. This means our betting prediction is Under 2. 5 Goals which is available at odds of 1. 75. Expert Analysis Team news plays a valuable role and we’re always monitoring the players who have an injury concern. We’ve also got a handle on the form guide, with plenty of data provided which puts you in the picture in terms of stats. Cittadella vs Calcio Lecco 1912 H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ...

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 다른 회원과의 교류 및 업데이트 수신, 동영상 공유 등의 활동을 시작하세요.

성도님

• jsrbc123
    목사님목사님
  • Nguyen Nguyen
    Nguyen Nguyen
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Ý Như
    Ý Như
bottom of page